10 Reasons Why A Man May Find It Difficult To Impregnate A Woman
The inability of a man to make a woman pregnant can be frustrating, but there are several treatments for male infertility. Male infertility can be caused by abnormal sperm function, low sperm production, or blockages that can hinder the delivery of sperm. According to Mayoclinic, here are factors that can increase the risk of infertility in men:
1. Using alcohol
2. The use of certain illegal drugs
3. Overheating the testicles
4. Being overweight
5. Having experienced trauma to the testicles
6. Being exposed to toxins
7. Having certain infections in the past or present
8. Having a fertility disorder in a blood relative or being born with a fertility disorder
9. Having medical treatments, such as radiation therapy, surgery, or taking certain medications.
10. Having certain medical conditions, such as tumors or sickle cell disease.
An inability to produce a baby isn’t always preventable, but some things can reduce its chances of happening. Here are those things:
1. Maintain a healthy weight
2. Don’t smoke
3. Don’t get a vasectomy.
4. Limit or abstain from alcohol.
5. Reduce stress6. Avoid using illicit drugs.
7. Avoid exposure to pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins.
When to see a doctor
Try to visit your doctor after a year of having unprotected intimacy without having a baby. Or if you are experiencing or have experienced any of the following things:
1. Discomfort, pain, swelling, or a lump in the testicle area.
2. Low s£x drive, ejaculation or erection problems, or other s£xual related problems.
3. A testicle, groin, manhood, or scrotum surgery
4. A partner over age 35.
Good advices to us