If You Love Your Kidney And Your Liver, You Should Stop Taking These Drugs
You should stop taking the following three drugs to safeguard your liver and kidneys.
At the end of this post, I’ll explain why the liver and kidney are the two most important critical organs that are harmed by these medications in high dosages.
1. Paracetamol: Many people, like my acquaintance, overdose on acetaminophen (up to 25, 000 mg) because they believe the standard 1000 mg is insufficient to give them with the relief they need.
There are many different brands and types of paracetamol, and not all of them are listed in this brochure. It is not a good idea to take over-the-counter cough, cold, allergy, or pain medicine without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist. If you drink more than three alcoholic beverages per day or have had alcoholic liver disease, consult your doctor before taking this medication (cirrhosis).
This is lethal because paracetamol produces a metabolite (a result of paracetamol breakdown) that is toxic to the liver and kidneys when consumed in big quantities. Acetaminophen is a hepatotoxic medication, meaning it might affect your liver.
To be clear, if paracetamol no longer works for you, you can try ibuprofen, ketoprofen, naproxen, and diclofenac, among other pain medicines.
Ketoconazole is a hepatotoxic medication (that is, drugs that destroy the liver).
In truth, due to the liver damage that this medicine produces at regular doses, some doctors are now advising against prescribing it. Consider the consequences of consuming too much of it. It would have devastating effects.
As a physician, I would encourage you to apply this medication topically (on your skin or another external surface) rather than systemically (do not drink it).
Please remember that this is merely advice; your doctor will make the best decision for you.
3. Antibiotics such as amoxicillin and amoxicillin-clavulanic acid, ampicillin-cloxacillin, tetracycline, and other antibiotics.
I talked about how people use antibiotics in combination to get the best results. The truth is that you’re not just harming your body’s major organs; you’re also killing vital bacteria that your body needs to convey important or vital physiological reactions.
By killing them, you put your life in jeopardy.
Because your kidney and liver are the two primary organs that break down these medications when you take them, they are the organs most at risk of harm if you take too many.
The liver and kidneys must break down the drugs for the primary component to be released, which offers the therapeutic effects you require.
Toxic compounds in some drugs, such as ketoconazole and acetaminophen, are eventually flushed out by the liver and kidneys.
It’s critical to remember that I said “little by little.” After an overdose, if there are too many of these substances in your liver and kidney, they will begin to damage the cells in your liver and kidney.
Excessive amounts used over time can cause permanent liver and kidney damage.
Health is wealth, take care of yourself