Having to pee during a sexual act is a very common problem that needs to be fixed. Men can’t urinate when they have a hard-on because their bodies have a natural way to stop them from doing so.
Why do people urinate when they are making love?
We need to know what causes this condition before we can treat it, which is why I wrote this article. Incontinence is often the reason why people have to pee during a sexual encounter. Urinating without meaning to is called incontinence. Research has shown that one out of every four women over the age of 18 leaks urine sometimes.
This condition can happen to women when they have sex or when they reach the peak of it. When you are sexually aroused, your bladder or urethra can feel pressure. When this pressure is added to weak pelvic floor muscles, it can lead to stress incontinence.
Some of the things that can make you more likely to get it are pregnancy and childbirth, menopause, an enlarged prostate or prostate surgery, bladder stones, being overweight, infections in your lower urinary tract, nerve damage from conditions like stroke and diabetes, some medications (like certain antidepressants and blood pressure medications), natural diuretics and bladder irritants like caffeine and alcohol, a limited ability to move around, problems with mental function, and a history of gynecological surgery. All women should be aware of these risk factors and stay away from the ones they can avoid.
Among the ways to handle it are;
Try out different positions while making love. That might help you find one that won’t make your bladder hurt. Tell this to your partner.
1. Empty your bladder before you go to the bathroom.
2. Losing weight can help if you are overweight.
3. Limit the amount of caffeine and alcohol you drink and eat.
4. Both caffeine and alcohol can make you want to go to the bathroom more because they make you pee more and irritate your bladder.
5. Don’t drink too much before you get together. That will make you need to go to the bathroom less often.
6. There are medicines and other treatments that can help.
All women should keep this in mind.