When you believe you’ve lost too much weight, whether it’s because of too much stress or because you’ve been unwell, and you want to gain it back, there are meals that can help you do so as long as you keep eating them.
I must add that the greatest strategy to deal with weight is to maintain what you have when you are at the ideal weight for your health and appearance. So, if you eat these foods and reach your ideal weight, you must transition to a healthier diet to avoid becoming obese.
The following foods can quickly cause you to acquire weight:
1. Protein smoothies: these are incredibly tasty and high in calories, so if you drink them every day, you’ll gain weight quickly.
2. Milk: Milk is another excellent source of protein that might aid with weight gain. A glass of milk has about 149 calories in it, and you can drink up to two of them.
3. Rice: a cup of rice has 204 calories, 44 grams of carbohydrates, and a small amount of fat. To gain a lot of weight, you should consume this more often.
4. Nuts and nut butters: Almonds have a high caloric, protein, fiber, and fat content. For individuals looking to gain weight, this is a terrific option.
5. Red meat: red meat contains creatine, which is a muscle-building substance. Red meat is very high in calories and contains a variety of essential nutrients.
6. Starches and potatoes: Starches cause weight gain and are inexpensive.
7. Oil Fish: These fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for overall