There are many benefits of drinking water with lemon every morning on an empty stomach. Although it has many known benefits, it is advised not to drink water with lemon if you have any of the following health issues;
1. If You have stomach ulcers. Lemon contains Citric acid which can aggravate this condition.
2. Tooth sensitivity. Avoid drinking lemon water if you suffer from weak teeth or damaged tooth enamel.
3. If you suffer from rheumatic, arthritic or osteoporosis diseases..
4. If you have anemia or lack of a mineral such as calcium.
5. When you have gastritis. Symptoms may increase.
6. Sores or wounds in the mouth or tongue.
Here are some benefits of drinking water with lemon every morning on an empty stomach.
According to an article by medicalnewstoday
– Drinking water with lemon every morning on an empty stomach helps you lose weight. Drinking water with lemon on an empty stomach provides us with more satiety during the day and prevents us from consuming more calories than necessary.
– Give you a radiant skin. Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C, which helps to the elasticity of the skin. It also helps to reduce wrinkles and blemishes.
– Prevents constipation and improves digestion. Drinking a glass of water with lemon every morning helps to eliminate toxins from our body. In addition, it relieves the symptoms of indigestion -burning or abdominal distention.
– Freshens our breath. Drinking water with lemon every morning we disinfect the mucous membranes and that helps reduce the proliferation of bacteria in the oral cavity.