Habits that can harm your kidneys over time include:
- Not drinking enough water, which can lead to dehydration and strain on the kidneys.
- Taking pain medications such as ibuprofen and naproxen in excess, which can cause kidney damage.
- Using illegal drugs, such as cocaine and heroin, which can damage the kidneys.
- Smoking, which increases the risk of kidney disease.
- Eating a diet high in salt, which can raise blood pressure and strain the kidneys.
Foods to avoid eating in excess include:
- Processed foods, which are often high in salt and preservatives that can harm the kidneys.
- Red meat, which is high in purines and can increase the risk of kidney stones and gout.
- Foods high in sugar, which can contribute to obesity and type 2 diabetes, both of which can harm the kidneys.
- Alcohol, which can dehydrate the body and strain the kidneys.
It’s important to maintain a balanced and healthy diet, drink plenty of water, and avoid any harmful habits to keep your kidneys healthy.
One thought on “Habits That Can Slowly Destroy Your Kidneys And Foods To Avoid Eating In Excess”
Thank you for your sharing. I am worried that I lack creative ideas. It is your article that makes me full of hope. Thank you. But, I have a question, can you help me?