As humans, we have sexual desires, and it is a normal part of our lives. However, sometimes circumstances may arise that lead to a prolonged period without s£xual activity. While everyone’s experience may differ, there are a few things that can happen to women when they don’t have s£x for a long time:
- Decreased libido: A prolonged period without s£xual activity can decrease a woman’s s£x drive or libido.
- Difficulty getting aroused: Without s£xual activity, women may find it difficult to become aroused or lubricated.
- Increased stress: S£x is known to reduce stress levels. Without it, women may experience increased stress and anxiety.
- Negative impact on self-esteem: Women may feel less desirable or attractive if they go a long time without s£x.
- Difficulty sleeping: S£xual activity can release endorphins that promote relaxation and better sleep. Without it, women may experience difficulty sleeping.
- Increased risk of urinary tract infections: S£xual activity can help prevent UTIs by flushing out bacteria. Without it, women may be at increased risk of developing a UTI.
- Vaginal atrophy: Without s£xual activity, the vagina may become less elastic and dry, leading to vaginal atrophy.
- Decreased natural lubrication: Without s£xual activity, women may experience decreased natural lubrication, leading to discomfort during s£xual activity.
- Reduced cardiovascular health: S£xual activity can help improve cardiovascular health by increasing blood flow. Without it, women may experience a decrease in cardiovascular health.
- Decreased intimacy in relationships: Without s£xual activity, women may experience a decrease in intimacy and connection with their partner.
It is important to note that going without s£xual activity for a long time does not necessarily have negative consequences for everyone. However, if a woman is experiencing any of the above symptoms, it may be helpful to speak with a healthcare provider to discuss options for addressing them.