The female breast is one of the most important parts of her body which should also be cared for. Many women do not know the importance of simply massaging their breasts regularly and hence ignore it. Breast massage is a process of gently (not with force) kneading and manipulating the breast tissues.
This can be both stimulating and beneficial to the woman. Regular breast massage has several benefits from easing pains, anxiety, and stress, it also enhances the shape of the breast, especially after childbirth. In this article, I’ll like to talk about 5 proven reasons why women should massage their breasts regularly accounting to Healthline
1. Regular breast massage helps blood circulation and lymphatic movement in the breasts, which can help get rid of toxins and waste products from the tissues. This may lower the chances of breast infections or cancer, tumors, and cysts, and enhance breast health.
2. Breast massage may promote the production of estrogen, a hormone that plays a critical role in breast growth. The massage may also help increase breast firmness, raise drooping breasts, and improve breast shape and size, particularly after pregnancy or weight reduction.
3. It decreases breast pain and tenderness, which is prevalent during menstruation and lactation. Massage may help alleviate pain by increasing relaxation and lowering inflammation in the breast tissue.
4. May have a relaxing impact on the body and mind, decreasing tension and anxiety levels. Massaging the breasts may help relieve the tension in the muscles, induce relaxation, and lower stress-related chemicals like cortisol.
5. Breast massage is an excellent approach to boost milk production in nursing mothers. Regular breast massage may assist enhance milk flow, lower the risk of clogged ducts and mastitis, and increase total milk production.