Here are some tips on how to get rid of wall geckos and cockroaches from your home:
- Keep your home clean: Regular cleaning of your home is the first step in getting rid of wall geckos and cockroaches. Clean up food spills, crumbs, and other sources of food that may attract them.
- Seal off entry points: Seal off cracks and holes in walls and floors to prevent wall geckos and cockroaches from entering your home.
- Use insecticides: There are a variety of insecticides available on the market that can be used to kill wall geckos and cockroaches. Follow the instructions carefully and use them in areas where these pests are likely to hide.
- Use natural repellents: There are several natural repellents that you can use to keep wall geckos and cockroaches away. For example, you can use a mixture of garlic and water to spray areas where they are likely to hide.
- Use sticky traps: Sticky traps are effective in catching wall geckos and cockroaches. Place them in areas where these pests are likely to be found.
- Call a pest control professional: If the infestation is severe, you may need to call a pest control professional to help you get rid of wall geckos and cockroaches from your home.
It is important to note that prevention is always better than cure. To prevent future infestations, keep your home clean and tidy, and seal off entry points to prevent wall geckos and cockroaches from entering your home in the first place.