Understanding whether someone likes you or not can be a bit tricky, especially if you’re not sure what to look for. In Nigeria, there are some common things that girls do when they like a guy. Here are ten things that you can look for if you think a girl might be into you.
1. She will initiate conversations with you. Whether it’s in person, over text, or on social media, a girl who likes you will want to talk to you and get to know you better.
2. She will find excuses to touch you. Whether it’s brushing against you as she walks by, or playfully hitting you during a conversation, physical contact is a sign that she’s interested in you.
3. She will try to make you laugh. Girls like guys who can make them laugh, but if she’s always cracking jokes and trying to make you smile, it could be a sign that she likes you.
4. She will show interest in your life. If she asks you questions about your hobbies, interests, and goals, she’s trying to learn more about you and see if you’re a good match.
5. She will make an effort to look good around you. Girls want to look their best when they’re around guys they like, so if she’s always dressed up and looking her best, it could be a sign that she’s interested.
6. She will try to spend time with you. If she’s always suggesting hanging out or doing things together, it’s a sign that she wants to get to know you better and spend more time with you.
7. She will compliment you. Whether it’s your appearance, your personality, or your achievements, a girl who likes you will find things to compliment you on.
8. She will get nervous around you. If she’s fidgeting, playing with her hair, or stumbling over her words, it’s a sign that she’s nervous around you and wants to make a good impression.
9. She will show signs of jealousy. If she gets upset when you talk about other girls, or seems annoyed when you hang out with other people, it’s a sign that she likes you and doesn’t want to lose you.
10. She will try to make herself available to you. If she’s always free when you want to hang out, or makes changes to her schedule to accommodate you, it’s a sign that she’s interested and wants to make time for you.
Keep in mind that everyone is different, and not all girls will show these signs when they like someone. However, if you notice some of these behaviors, it could be a good indication that she’s into you.