Men have a unique medical issue of having a higher risk of developing prostate cancer as they grow older. The prostate is a small walnut-shaped gland that produces seminal fluid. The seminal fluid nourishes and transports the male reproductive gamete, sperm. There isn’t much harm if the cancer is detected when it’s still confined to the prostate.
However, it is important that every adult male especially those above 45 years go for regular prostate checkups because the disease doesn’t show symptoms and might remain in the body for years undetected. Signs start appearing when the prostate gland swells or cancer has spread beyond your prostate. In this article, I’ll like to enlighten you about the signs of prostate you shouldn’t ignore according to Web.Md
1 You may feel the need to use the bathroom more frequently, especially at night
2. You find it hard to start urinating or stop urine from flowing out.
3. Your urine stream is weak, it starts and stops even when you’re not emptied your bladder
4. Your urine leaks when you laugh or cough
5. Some persons find it difficult to pee while standing
6. Painful or burning feeling when you urinate
7. Painful ejaculation can also indicate prostate cancer
8. Having a dry orgasm, that is little or no semen is released when you ejaculate
9. You may observe blood in your urine or semen. It’s important to go for medical tests
10. Feeling pains or stiffness in your lower back, hips, pelvis, or thighs
11. Trouble getting an erection or other symptoms of erectile dysfunction