Do you know that a pregnant lady is supposed to stop having intimate relationships with her sweetheart under specific circumstances? Under normal conditions, copulation has no negative effects on pregnancy or causes issues, but there are specific situations where abstinence is preferable for the sake of both the mother’s and the unborn child’s health.
In this post, we’ll examine when a pregnant lady should stop having s£x with her partner in accordance with a WebMD article.
When Should a Woman Stop Copulating With Her Partner While Pregnant?
1. You must refrain from copulation for a while if your cervix has also opened earlier than it should in order to prevent complications.
2. If the expectant mother is at risk of miscarriage or has a history of miscarriages, it may be wise for her to postpone copulation until the baby is fully developed or until the pregnancy is always due.
2. You should stop having s£x if you experience unidentified bleeding or discharge that is accompanied by pain or cramping.
3. Pregnant women should avoid intimate contact in the final weeks of their pregnancies, according to some experts. The explanation is that there is a notion that semen’s prostaglandins can encourage or promote contractions that could result in preterm labor. To prevent premature labor, ladies are advised to refrain from copulation during that time.
4. It may also be wise for you to delay copulation for a while if you are expecting triplets or twins.